We have exciting news! Beginning on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, we are safely welcoming you back into our branch lobbies for all retail banking services with regular operating hours.
We want to do our part in keeping our employees, customers and our community safe and healthy by continuing to actively monitor the COVID-19 situation using the latest CDC guidance, public health information and government mandates. As we continue to face the impact of COVID-19 together, the following guidelines will be in place.
- Remote banking options are available 24/7. If you are showing signs or symptoms of the flu, cold or coronavirus, please return when you are feeling better and continue to use our Online Banking, Mobile Banking and ATM’s, which are available 24/7, to meet your banking needs. All three full-service banking locations will also be accessible by telephone. The phone number of each location is as follows:
Ottawa – 815-433-2525; Marseilles – 815-795-2129; Morris – 815-941-0004.
- Practice safe distancing. We will continue to practice safe distancing and maintain a minimum of 6 feet between customers inside the lobby.
- In-person appointments are preferred. At this time, the loan department will continue to serve our customers by appointment. You may also call any of our locations to make an appointment for any new account or safe deposit box services.
- Face coverings will be required. Customers and employees are required to wear face coverings that safely cover the mouth and nose when inside the lobby. For security purposes, we ask that customers do not wear full face coverings, hats or sunglasses while inside the lobby. If a customer does not have a face covering, one will be provided if available or we ask that you use our drive-up for your banking needs. Customers may be asked to temporarily remove face coverings for identification purposes.
- Hand sanitizer is available. Hand sanitizer will be available in all public areas for customer and employee use.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting services. For your safety and protection, all stations will be sanitized after servicing each customer. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting efforts will occur throughout the day.
As a reminder our hours of operation have changed as follows:
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
We look forward to safely returning to serving your banking needs in person and exceeding your expectations. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to keep the health and safety of our customers, employees and community our top priority.